DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor – Pipeline Insight, 2021” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This “Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor – Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 8+ companies and 8+ pipeline drugs in Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches for Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor.
Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase III, II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor Emerging Drugs
- Onvansertib: Cardiff Oncology
Onvansertib is a first-In-class, third-generation, oral and highly-selective PLK1 inhibitor. Onvansertib selectively inhibits PLK1, a proven therapeutic target that is over-expressed in most cancers. Onvansertib works synergistically in combination with chemotherapies and targeted therapeutics. In May 2020, FDA has granted Fast Track designation to onvansertib (PCM-075) for the second-line treatment of patients with KRAS-mutated metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
- CYC-140: Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
CYC140 is a novel, small molecule, selective, ATP-competitive, Plk1 inhibitor. CYC140 shows selective target inhibition, impressive efficacy and cures human tumor xenografts at non-toxic doses. The molecule is in clinical evaluation for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome.
Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players working on Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor
There are approx. 8+ key companies which are developing the Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor. The companies which have their Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. Phase II include, Cardiff Oncology.
The report covers around 8+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III and
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Product Type
The drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase III, II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor drugs.
Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor Report Insights
- Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Key Questions Answered
Current Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor drugs?
- How many Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Polo-Like Kinase 1 (PLK1) Inhibitor and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Oncoheroes Biosciences
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- Cardiff Oncology
- Onconova Therapeutics
- Sentinel oncology
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jy5sbo